Manuals for Marine Transmissions (Gearboxes)
Installation, Operating and Service Manuals are important documents that should be part of every vessel's library. They contain the detailed information necessary for safe operation, maintenance and correct servicing.
The manuals on this page are provided for public information and education and can be downloaded for free. All copyrights belong to copyright holders stated in the documents.
Marine Diesel Basics 1
Maintenance, Lay-up, Recommission
• explains all parts of the marine diesel system - fuel,
lubrication, breathing, electrics, stern gland, propeller etc.
• 140+ tasks, 300+ drawings, 222 pages
• tasks are fully explained with clear drawings and minimal text
• all tools & supplies needed are illustrated for each task
• paperback US$15.99 £10.99 €12.99
• ebook (kindle, kobo, ibooks, google, epub) US$9.99
Borg Warner (includes Velvet Drive)
Dong-I (D-I Industrial)
Hurth (includes HBW, see also ZF)
Marine Gearbox (Chinese)