Manuals for Raw Water Pumps and Impellers
The raw water pump and impeller are vital parts of the marine diesel engine system - supplying cooling water either directly to the engine (direct cooled) or indirectly via a heat exchanger (indirect or fresh-water cooled).
Impellers can give many hours of reliable service; however, the rubber/nitrile is easily damaged by the engine being run without water flow, sand and grit in the water and periods of non-use while fitted in the pump housing.
Marine Diesel Basics 1
shows how to do over 140 tasks:
• explains all parts of the marine diesel system - fuel,
lubrication, breathing, electrics, stern gland, propeller etc.
• 300+ drawings, 222 pages
• tasks are fully explained with clear drawings and minimal text
• all tools & supplies needed are illustrated for each task
• paperback US$15.99 £10.99 €12.99
• ebook (kindle, kobo, ibooks, google, epub) US$9.99
(Please message me via Live Chat if don't find what you are looking for, or are willing to help other sailors by sharing a manual not yet listed here).