Manuals for Raw Water Pumps and Impellers
The raw water pump and impeller are vital parts of the marine diesel engine system - supplying cooling water either directly to the engine (direct cooled) or indirectly via a heat exchanger (indirect or fresh-water cooled).
Impellers can give many hours of reliable service; however, the rubber/nitrile is easily damaged by the engine being run without water flow, sand and grit in the water and periods of non-use while fitted in the pump housing.
Marine Diesel Basics 1
shows how to do over 140 tasks:
• explains all parts of the marine diesel system - fuel,
lubrication, breathing, electrics, stern gland, propeller etc.
• 300+ drawings, 222 pages
• tasks are fully explained with clear drawings and minimal text
• all tools & supplies needed are illustrated for each task
• paperback US$15.99 £10.99 €12.99
• ebook (kindle, kobo, ibooks, google, epub) US$9.99
(Please message me via Live Chat if don't find what you are looking for, or are willing to help other sailors by sharing a manual not yet listed here).
The manuals on this page are provided for public information and education and can be downloaded for free. All copyrights belong to copyright holders stated in the documents.