Manuals for Yanmar Diesel Fuel Pumps and Equipment
Injection pumps are an essential part of diesel engines - delivering the correct amount of atomized fuel, at the right time in the right cylinder. Robert Bosch invented an injection pump that was simple yet required incredibly accurate machining to work efficiently.
Injection pumps should be kept clean; however, there are no user-serviceable parts and all checks and maintenance should generally be done by a professional injection pump shop.
The manuals on this page are provided for public information and education and can be downloaded for free. All copyrights belong to copyright holders stated in the documents.
(Please message me via Live Chat if don't find what you are looking for, or are willing to help other sailors by sharing a manual not yet listed here).
Marine Diesel Basics 1
shows how to do over 140 tasks:
• explains all parts of the marine diesel system - fuel,
lubrication, breathing, electrics, stern gland, propeller etc.
• 300+ drawings, 222 pages
• tasks are fully explained with clear drawings and minimal text
• all tools & supplies needed are illustrated for each task
• paperback US$15.99 £10.99 €12.99
• ebook (kindle, kobo, ibooks, google, epub) US$9.99
publ. - no date given
1 MB file