Manuals for Lombardini Diesel Engines
Owner and Workshop Manuals are important documents that should be part of every vessel's library. They contain the detailed information necessary for safe operation, maintenance and correct servicing.
The manuals on this page are provided for public information and education and can be downloaded for free. All copyrights belong to copyright holders stated in the documents.
(Please message me via Live Chat if don't find what you are looking for, or are willing to help other sailors by sharing a manual not yet listed here).
Marine Diesel Basics 1
shows how to do over 140 tasks:
• explains all parts of the marine diesel system - fuel,
lubrication, breathing, electrics, stern gland, propeller etc.
• 300+ drawings, 222 pages
• tasks are fully explained with clear drawings and minimal text
• all tools & supplies needed are illustrated for each task
• paperback US$15.99 £10.99 €12.99
• ebook (kindle, kobo, ibooks, google, epub) US$9.99
Documents are available for the following engines:
publ. Dec. 1989
3 MB file
publ. November 2001, 3rd edition
1 MB file
LDA 96 Series
14 MB file