Please check your email for your free download
The download you requested has been sent to your email address.
- Open the email
- Click the link text (written in blue)
- PDF will download to your device and should open automatically
Help others in our community by giving $5 to expand this service.
Thousands of manuals and other publications - in multiple languages - remain to be uploaded to be available free to more sailors and mechanics around the world.
Please support this project with a donation.
(creator of Marine Diesel Basics)
Your family and friends thank you!
Keep your engine reliable and ready for all conditions – don't disappoint them.
Maintenance, Lay-Up, Tropical Storage, Recommission – easy visual how-to - 180+ task
Maintenance Logbooks – Single and Twin engine installations – 50+ drawings, available in 5 languages. Keeping a logbook is one of the simplest and easiest ways to improve the maintenance of your engine(s).
Use your iPad, tablet or desktop:
- record all work done as you're working
- plan tasks with clickable scheduling
- belts, filters & parts numbers in one place
- smart summaries of oil, impeller changes etc.
- real-time calculators for most conversions & measures
- metric, fractional and decimal inch conversions
196 pages $7.99 learn more & download free sample
$11.99 for twin engine installations (copies of the eLogbook)
click photos to enlarge
Your privacy and security are very important to me.
How your privacy and security are safeguarded:
- No email or other information is shared with 3rd parties, except to complete a transaction you have authorized.
- Unsubscribe at any time from email lists.
- No advertising on the website.
- No "retargeting" advertising.
- Website is https compliant - green padlock on the left of the web address bar.
(Please contact me via Live Chat with any concerns or specific problems with the operation of the website or downloads. Thanks for your support.