Manuals for Shanghai Diesel Engines
Owner and Workshop Manuals are important documents that should be part of every vessel's library. They contain the detailed information necessary for safe operation, maintenance and correct servicing.
The manuals on this page are provided for public information and education and can be downloaded for free. All copyrights belong to copyright holders stated in the documents.
(Message me via Live Chat if don't find what you are looking for, or have old manuals to share to help other sailors.
If these downloads are useful please make a donation to cover web-hosting costs and future development. Thanks.
Marine Diesel Basics 1
Maintain, Winterize and Recommission
• explains all parts of the marine diesel system - fuel,
lubrication, breathing, electrics, stern gland, propeller etc.
• 140+ tasks, 300+ drawings, 222 pages
• tasks are fully explained with clear drawings and minimal text
• all tools & supplies needed are illustrated for each task
• paperback US$15.99 £10.99 €12.99
• ebook (kindle, kobo, ibooks, google, epub) US$9.99
based on 3300 Caterpillar engine
publ. March 2009
4 MB file
publ. August 2008
2 MB file
SC8DK Series basic model
publ. February 2008
7 MB file