Manuals for Leyland Diesel Engines
(including LDV and Leyland Daf)
Owner and Workshop Manuals are important documents that should be part of every vessel's library. They contain the detailed information necessary for safe operation, maintenance and correct servicing.
The manuals on this page are provided for public information and education and can be downloaded for free. All copyrights belong to copyright holders stated in the documents.
(Please message me via Live Chat if don't find what you are looking for, or are willing to help other sailors by sharing a manual not yet listed here).
Marine Diesel Basics 1
shows how to do over 140 tasks:
• explains all parts of the marine diesel system - fuel,
lubrication, breathing, electrics, stern gland, propeller etc.
• 300+ drawings, 222 pages
• tasks are fully explained with clear drawings and minimal text
• all tools & supplies needed are illustrated for each task
• paperback US$15.99 £10.99 €12.99
• ebook (kindle, kobo, ibooks, google, epub) US$9.99
Repair Operation Manual
50D 1.5 Litre
5 MB file
Engine Service Manual
BLMC 38 TD
publ. - no date given
6 MB file
1.8 Diesel Engine
built by Leyland Daf
3 MB file
2.5 DI Diesel Engine
built by LDV (Leyland Daf)
6 MB file